Makati is the financial district of the Philippines but it also has a rich history that can still be visited till this day not to mention a lot of good restaurants around the city.
Old Manila will always be timeless when it comes to food and history. A day of visiting here will not only take you down the memory lane but will also make your stomach full.
This E-tinerary is a good date idea if you want to explore and see Manila and Makati in a different view.
- The best time to go there is during the weekdays except Mondays because most of the museum are closed. Avoid going there around the BER months because traffic.
- Go in groups especially if you plan to have a food trip in Binondo so you can split the cost and taste most of the foods.
- You can interchange Manila and Makati as entry point.
- Bring extra cloths, drinking bottle and wear rubber shoes.
- Prepare to walk around, Binondo and Intramuros is best experience while walking.
- Be open to try foods that are unusual to you and learn the history and story of the places you will be visiting.
- Be mindful of your belongings.
Tiktok videos here:
- Pasig ferry ride
- Museo ng Makati
- Yunchengco Museum
- Ayala Triangle Light show