Stuck in the city life as of the moment? Quezon City is not just all about malls for leisure there are a lot of places for escape from the hassle and buzzle of city life perfect for family picnics, dates and even exploring by yourself.
Ways how to get there:
- Ride any jeep, bus, FX that has sign of Philcoa, Quezon Ave., SM Fairview.
- Ride the MRT and go down at the stations Quezon Avenue.
- The best time to go there is during the weekdays except Mondays because most of the museum are closed.
- If you are bringing your car, make sure you come early so you can find a good place to park.
- You can take out food or bring your own food. UP campus, Ninoy Aquino Wildlife Park and Quezon City Circle are good picnic places.
- Bring extra cloths, drinking bottle and wear rubber shoes.
- Prepare to walk around.
- Be open to try foods that are unusual to you and learn the history and story of the places you will be visiting.
- Be mindful of your belongings.
Tiktok related videos:
Other places to visit in Quezon City:
- Tablo Kitchen X Cafe
- Deo Gracias
- Las Casa
- Half Saints
- Van Gogh Is Bipolar
- Crazy Katsu
- Bugis Singapore Street Food
- Habanero Kitchen Bar
- Mister Kebab
- FireFly Coffee